Head of Financial Accounting - Financial Services Experience Required
An extremely exciting opportunity has arisen to join a market leading international financial services company based in Liverpool city centre as the Head of Financial Accounting. The role is ideally suited to a senior level Chartered Accountant with excellent technical skills who is comfortable operating senior level positions, managing the wide ranging financial aspects of a blue chip company. The role will have responsibility for a number of areas across the business managing the statutory accounting process, global reporting under IFRS, supervising a team of qualified Accountants, and capital and cashflowreporting and forecasting.
The position comes with a great salary plus a very generous benefits package including discretionary bonus, pension and private healthcare.
The Head of Financial Accounting will be responsible for:
- Ownership for quarterly consolidated IFRS returns to Group including accountability for multiple areas
- Ownership of the statutory accounting process for multiple entities
- Presentation of balance sheet and cashflow to senior managers across the organisation and lead balance sheet strategic planning initiatives
- Involvement in liquidity & capital adequacy assessments / initiatives
- Production of capital and cashflow reporting and forecasting including
- Ensuring the Group is compliant with all relevant internal and external policies
- Key point of contact for a number of key stakeholders across the organisation including Board members, senior managers and Auditors
- Oversight of controls for all areas of responsibility
Ideally you will have/be:
- Fully Qualified Chartered Accountant with a medium-large sized practice background
- Experience operating in senior level roles within large sized organisations
- Experience within the financial services is essential
- Experience supervising qualified Accountants
- Excellent stakeholder management skills are essential
If you have all of the above requirements for the Head of Financial Accounting position, then please apply now using the link below.
The above vacancyis only one of many thatwe are handling. Marshall Moore Accounts division specialises in recruiting all types of (CIMA/ACCA/ACA) qualified vacancies for both temporary and permanent assignments including:
- Management Accountant
- Financial Accountant
- Assistant Financial Controller
- Finance Manager
- Financial Controller
- Finance Director
Marshall Moore is a leading specialist recruitment consultancy. If you would like a confidential discussion about your requirements, please don’t hesitate to call Marshall Moore at our Liverpool office. Alternatively submit your CV for immediate consideration and if your application is successful you will be contacted by one of our specialist consultants within 5 working days.