Web Content Developer - Hammersmith
Do you have experience in building beautiful and fully responsive webpages and specialise in building responsive and elegant HTML emails?
Are you able to self manage in a fast paced environment, fun and lively environment?
Are you available for interviews next week (w/c 17th July 2017)?
PLEASE only apply if you have a minimum 3 years experience in the below criteria.
My client is an international retailer with over 4,000 independent business owners, who is looking for a savvy, fun and lively Web Content Developer who will be part of a team that is leading an innovative business model that combines online and in-home style sessions, social shopping and eCommerce.
As Web Content Developer, you will drive overall brand and acquisition initiatives to grow the businesses with marketing materials, event marketing, digital marketing and ecommerce campaigns. You will be a strategic, creative, and resourceful team player who can also roll up your sleeves to make things happen - over time, you will build out a team of rockstars to further our mission.
As Web Content Developer, you will build beautiful and fully responsive webpages and specialise in building responsive and elegant HTML emails and pages that scale to thousands of users and in 3 different languages. You will be responsible for supporting the Marketing team on all online marketing initiatives, digging into our various cms systems to publish content. As part of the UX team, you will collaborate with designers to refine the visual language and create innovative, inspiring products that people love to use.
As Web Content Developer, your responsibilities will include:
- Implement and update highly designed marketing pages via our various cms systems.
- Code responsive emails for our marketing mailing list
- Optimise web pages to maximize speed and scale.
- Be a champion of mobile first development - executing pages that elegantly scale from large desktop to small format phones using the Bootstrap front-end framework.
- Collaborate with designers, various stakeholders, and engineers to deliver the best experiences.
- Develop prototypes quickly
- Keep up with the latest and greatest HTML/CSS/JS trends
As Web Content Developer, you will have the following skills:
- Strong fluency coding HTML and CSS
- Fluent in Sass/LESS
- Experience using Twitter Bootstrap
- An understanding of flexible grid systems
- Able to demonstrate ability to code beautiful web based content
- Proficiency with design tools such as Photoshop and Illustrator
- Familiarity with using GIT/Bitbucket or other version control systems
- Knowledge of SEO practices