Are you an experienced Valuation Surveyor? Have experience in the residential market? Then I have the perfect opportunity for you!
One of the UKs leading property consultancies who provide trusted property advice to the public sector, developers, investors and occupiers are seeking a Valuation Surveyor to join their team.
As one of the country's top multi-disciplinary property consultancies, they are highly experienced specialists in disciplines such as development consultancy, planning, valuation, investment, business rates and building consultancy. This is an excellent opportunity to progress your career in a successful and growing team with scope to work across a range of disciplines but with a residential valuation focus.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Preparing red book valuation reports primarily for land acquisition purposes including associated development appraisals
- Liaising with project team members and other property professionals to source information for development appraisals
- Undertaking development appraisals for various purposes including financially viability assessments, development scheme option appraisals and cash flow modelling
- Preparing financial viability reports to justify levels of affordable housing and other planning benefits contained with a planning application
- Undertaking research and sourcing comparable evidence for valuation purposes
- Undertaking valuations of existing properties and/or land.
SKILLS, EXPERIENCE, KNOWLEDGE AND QUALIFICATIONS:
- Degree qualified relevant to the role
- 0-2 years post MRICS qualification experience
- Good valuation experience- preferably a registered Valuer
- Experience of residential market
- Experience Argus developer user (ideal)
- Good report writing skills
- Able to manage ones own time effectively
Interested? Please apply now with your CV or for a confidential chat about your career options please call Niamh Finnegan at Randstad CPE on .
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.