Primary School Teacher
Do you want a great school to start your career in?
Are you an ambitious Primary School teacher ?
Are you based in North West London?
This is a popular and successful 3 form entry Primary School with extensive, lovely grounds and new facilities across the school. We are seeking to appoint a Primary school teacher to join our committed team in Key Stage Two. This post is suitable for NQTs and experienced teachers.
- Able to work as part of a team?
- Passionate about children's learning?
- Dedicated, organised and enthusiastic?
- A creative and fun teacher?
- An inspirational practitioner?
- Able to demonstrate good behaviour management skills?
- Experienced in Key Stage Two?
If so, we can offer you:
- A friendly welcoming school
- A skilled Key Stage Two team
- A supportive Leadership Team and Governing Body
- Excellent opportunities for professional development
- Well behaved children who are eager to learn
- OFSTED rated 'Good' school
If you would like to be considered for this Key Stage Two (KS2) position please send through an up to date CV in response to this advert, alternatively feel free to call Luke from Reeson Education on .