Operations Manager/ Asset Management Surveyor
The firm's Property Management division is the in-house asset manager for The Group's European office portfolio. The successful candidate will primarily be focusing on managing and adding value to the existing property portfolio through various surveyor led and analytical tasks.
- To offer a 'one-stop shop' for integrated asset management advice and services
- Assist in the management of our European Office Portfolio. The job will be predominantly UK based initially. Attending meetings with "in-house" and outsourced PM teams.
- Assisting with and inputting into the quarterly bank reporting for each asset.
- Review and benchmark portfolio management performance including service charges, void costs, PM fees etc.
- Assist in the management of the Blackstone Group insurance policy.
- Assist in the management of the Group's Sustainability initiatives including CRC and ESOS.
- Assist in the management of business rates across the portfolio.
- To assist the landlord in the following areas for consideration:
- Oversee the preparation of the service charge budget packs for the BPM managed portfolio.
- Provide responses for review for all CPSEs across the UK portfolio. Respond to any additional management enquiries.
- Offer additional surveyor support at a site level when required (such as, preparing management reporting templates and discussing the required output with BM's and arranging CPD presentations to the site team for example on insurance).
- Assist with sales or acquisition DD including the preparation of void cost schedules.
- Prepare a portfolio void cost schedule and update quarterly.
If you have a particular focus in the London real estate investment market place and would be interested in working for a top investment firm, please get in touch.
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.