Quality & Training Manager
We are looking for an enthusiastic Quality & Training Manager to join an award-winning homecare provider based in Greenwich, South East London. Our client specialises in bespoke, quality care and companionship services to private clients in their own homes, enabling each individual to remain independent within the community.
As Quality & Training Manager you will ensure this high-quality service is maintained. Responsibilities will involve:
- Delivering induction training to all new carers and carry out refresher courses
- Managing carers schedules, updating the team on any changes
- Working with other members of the team to ensure high quality service provision
- Talking to the customers on a regular basis about their care
- Identifying staffing needs and plan recruitment campaigns
- Supervise and organise a dispersed staff team
What experience will you need?
- Care training experience is highly advantageous, but not essential
- Excellent organisational skills and experience in assessment and planning
- Have the ability to organise and train a dispersed staff team
- Hold a UK driving license and have access to a vehicle
Above all you should have excellent communication skills and have the ability to understand clients and care workers.
This is an exciting opportunity for a Care Supervisor looking to progress and develop their skills within a varied and fulfilling role. If you would like more information on this Quality & Training Manager job please click on 'Apply’ and we will contact you to discuss further.