CHEF DE RANG - £20K - Traditional Michelin Star, Central London
A fantastic opportunity for a diligent and enthusiastic WAITER / CHEF DE RANG to come and join an Award Winning fine dining restaurant in Central London.
This position is perfect for a waiter who is looking to learn the skills required to move up the ladder in a fine dining Michelin Star environment.
This role will offer you; great career progression and development, a thorough knowledge of the roles involved in running a restaurant, great timing and strong organisational skills.
- Eager to learn and progress
- Be well presented and tidy
- Have great communication skills
- Be organised and efficient
- A positive and energetic attitude
- Enthusiastic about food and drinks
- Interested in great customer service
- Have 6 months or more experience at a waiter level
For your hard work and dedication, you will be rewarded with a competitive salary of £20,000 with service charge on top.
If this sounds like you, then please apply today!!
Please visit our website for full listings of all our current job roles.
Change Hospitality are acting as an Employment Agency in this instance.
Please quote the reference given / job title in the subject line of your email. Due to the volume of applications we regret that only successful candidates will be contacted.