Sales Account Manager
AM2 - Sales Account Manager - London SE1
Salary Package up to £30,000 plus uncapped commission and excellent benefits
This an exciting opportunity to join a growing Marketing company in the Health and Beauty sector
- 3 years' minimum B2B sales experience, and a proven track record of developing key accounts and securing new business wins
- Experience in digital AND publishing
- The successful candidate will need to hit the ground running as the business are approaching a busy time of year
- Raise and maintain brand profile in the market, to be the advertising media of choice.
- Deliver / exceed monthly, quarterly and annual target revenues as defined by your manager
- Identify new revenue streams (on and offline) to generate sustainable growth, year on year
- Find and target new areas for revenue i.e. new advertisers from the competition, new product and company launches featured in editorial
- Be accountable for all business covered by your allocated area of responsibility (This should include action plans, knowledge of competitor activity, marketing briefs, client's history, planned activity, key personnel and decision makers and so on)
- Sell new projects to relevant clients, and to gain an answer from all clients before deadlines
- To attend various exhibitions/conferences/events and seminars as agreed, to maintain and build client contacts and obtain new leads where possible
- You will be professional, entrepreneurial and organised with strong commercial awareness and a proven track record.
- You will also be an excellent communicator with world class sales skills, including negotiation, influencing, creating urgency and closing.
- First and foremost, you must have the attitude to want to win, develop yourself professionally and never accept second best