Social Media Executive
Our client is a business that enables companies to deliver social media marketing at scale. Their products and services are used at some of the UK’s biggest brands as well as hundreds of SMEs. They’re an extremely fast growing startup with big ambitions, and as part of their growth they have an exciting opportunity for a Social Media Executive, looking to fast track their career as part of their growing team.
This is an exciting role for an individual to experience all facets of how the agency works. Predominantly working with the Paid Media Manager but also spending time with the team and Account Managers & Executives. You will work across various clients to manage their accounts, influence strategy and execute campaigns, as well as train and assist customers with the social media product.
To qualify, you should have in house or agency experience within social media or similar with a CV that demonstrates:
- A basic understanding of social media and PPC advertising
- High attention to detail
- An active interest in the latest trends, online technology and social networks
- Ability to multi-task within in a fast-paced agency environment
- Proven experience in delivering a first class service to a varied client list
- A fantastic verbal and written communicator who is confident in their presentation skill
- The ability to use initiative and work independently where required.
- Focused and determined
- Client service focus
- BA/BS Degree
- Commercially minded
Role and responsibilities:
- Set up smaller accounts
- Assisting with adhoc paid advertising requests from client
- Competition and potential targeting research
- Assisting in weekly and monthly reporting
- Creating ad hoc content for ongoing clients
- Work with Content Manager to manage and develop social media calendars, ensuring freelancers continue to have all the resources they need, proofing, and ensuring all content remains in line with the initial brief
- Working with design to collate bulk content for freelancers (themed content and graphics)
- Taking part in creative brainstorms
- Briefing to creative teams and occasionally creating social posts and paid advertising for a variety of clients
- Assisting the Senior Account Manager and wider Client Services Team with new client research and workshop preparation, workshops and on-boarding of new clients.
- Assisting client account management via email, phone & face-to-face.
- Quick communication internally and externally is vital - speed and quality is our company’s competitive advantage.
- Assisting Client Services Team and the Creative Team in creating bespoke digital strategies and campaigns for a diverse range of clients.
- Assisting with management of deliverables, ensuring all work is on time, on brand and to budget.
Joining a talented and enthusiastic team, this is a unique opportunity for you to become part of a vibrant business full of energy and ideas and work inside a truly collaborative environment. In return, you will benefit from a competitive salary, and an excellent employee benefits package including team nights, lunches, 25 days holiday and a company MacBook.
If you are looking to join a young, dynamic and entrepreneurial company to progress your career to the next level, apply today!
Competitive starting salary.