Junior Management Consultant - Graduate Scheme
Are you looking for an opportunity that will allow you to use your communication skills, analytical ability and commercial acumen?
Do you want to start your career as a management consultant, in a successful, entrepreneurial company that will support and mentor you to be a fully-fledged consultant, and the best at what you do in the industry?
Clarasys are a fast growing management consultancy firm operating in the heart of central London. They serve a range of clients from not-for-profit organisations to multinational corporations. Clarasys pride themselves on an agile and entrepreneurial approach to project delivery. This flexible approach leaves long-lasting changes to businesses in areas such as business analysis, business optimisation, project delivery and change management. They have experience in industries ranging from financial services, charity, banking, events and media.
They are a rapidly expanding company, known for focus on delivering to client's needs. Above all, they aim to increase client's return on investment by transforming issues into profitable outcomes.
They are a vibrant, warm and welcoming team with a wealth of experience within the consulting space
An excellent graduate opportunity which commences with a structured three month training programme, during which you will work closely with the directors of the business, being involved in real life client projects.
The scheme has been developed over the last six years develop high calibre graduates, giving them the all the tools they need to become a successful management consultant.
Individuals from previous intakes have progressed rapidly in to more senior roles in the organisation.
Employment will commence with a structured training programme, the scheme includes a 6 week charity pro-bono pro. Responsibilities will include:
- Working with complex pieces of analysis to help improve business' efficiency and increase the client's return on their investment
- Applying your inquisitive mind to an analytical, consultative business model
- Shadowing and working with consultants to build up your consultancy knowledge and learning how to put theory into practice
- Taking ownership and accountability for delivering against project targets and deadlines
- Applying an analytical perspective to business needs to adequately advise your clients
- Developing your personal, communication and presentation skills so that you can present to clients at all levels
- Applying your new skills on internal projects that shape the direction, culture and values of the company
- Other ad hoc duties
We offer award winning training to all staff, from the first day you start, and continuously throughout your career.
The ideal candidate will:
- Hold a 2.1 degree or above from a well respected university
- Minimum of 2xAs and 1xB at A-level
- Be a natural problem solver who thrives in a challenging environment
- Be able to demonstrate the ability to work in a team
- Have a passion and drive to continually learn and develop
- Have excellent communication skills on all levels
- Be highly organised
- Have an analytical mindset
*All applicants must be available for the assessment centres on Monday 4th- Wednesday 6th of September 2017. The role will commence on the 23rd October 2017, therefore all applicants must ensure they are available on those dates*
- Starting salary of £27,000
- Profit share bonus scheme after first 12 months service
- Funding for recognised qualifications such as PRINCE2 and MBA
- Fantastic training with the opportunity to working closely with highly business directors