Specialist Advisor - Primary Care
This role will be the subject matter expert in Primary Care. The role holder will drive our Client's work in this area. You will be accountable for providing visible leadership, expertise and direction internally, ensuring that our Client stays at the forefront of developments by acting as the focal point through which knowledge and capability on this topic is curated shared and reflected across their strategic and operational priorities
A Health Charity.
You will be responsible for:
- ensuring our Client's work on primary care is innovative, cutting edge and addresses the holistic needs of people with cancer and reflects the changing demands and context of the UK's healthcare and social care agenda and landscape
- the provision of appropriate and effective specialist advice, working within matrix teams to contribute to and lead priority work across the organisation
- developing external reputation as a thought leader and expert; owning the key strategic relationships with external stakeholders such as charity chief executives and national experts, representing our Client on national fora and groups, promoting their agenda and views at conferences, to the media, and through other external channels.
- establishing and embedding new ways of working that support the Purpose of Policy and Impact and the new operating model
- Extensive knowledge of health and social care statutory and voluntary sectors across the UK
- Up-to-date knowledge specifically related to addressing needs of people with cancer in primary care
- Experience of operating in a service delivery, policy and influencing or evidence environment at a senior level
- Proven ability to synthesise and integrate evidence and insight
- Experience of leading the reform or redesign of roles, care pathways or service models
- Experience of working across organisational boundaries and developing productive partnership arrangements and stakeholder relationships e.g with chief executives, ministers or thought leaders
- Proven ability to motivate, inspire and develop multi-disciplinary teams to deliver high performance
£58,000 - £62,000