Client Relations Executive
Job Title: Client Relations Executive
Salary: £25,000 - £28,000 Basic. On Target Earnings of up to £38,000
Location: Central London
Our client specialises in tailored financial conferences - they excel in market analysis to create bespoke conferences, round-table and high calibre events. Our client is a market leader in researching market trends, creating content and creating conferences that attract the key speakers and senior industry experts.
Our client is recruiting for a Client Relations Executive responsible for securing VIP delegates to attend a series of launch seminars and summits. The Client Relations Executive will support the company directors in securing meetings with potential sponsors. The Client Relations Executive will be required to attend events and have input into the business strategy through management meetings and feedback sessions in order to develop our clients market propositions.
- Calling both new and existing clients to develop long term business relationships
- Solution focused sales approach with the ability to uncover needs and interests of senior decision makers
- Assisting in the organisation of several client seminars and securing of attendees
- Ability to close sales and secure attendance on both small seminars and larger scale summits.
- Account manage delegates - both pre and post event
- Secure report subscriptions and develop relationships to later convert to event delegates
- Liaise with existing event sponsors
- Maintain detailed notes on our clients CRM system database
- Will be experienced in a conference, subscription, delegate or guest invitation sales
- Experienced in selling, influencing and promoting new ideas and concepts to senior decision makers
- Computer literate and have experience of CRM systems and sales reporting
- Be highly organised and able to work to tight deadlines
- Have a proven record of accomplishment of meeting targets
- Be creative in their thinking and flexible to working on a variety of projects focused on very different subjects