Commercial Manager - Special Projects - £30k-£35k, Chelsea, London.
Our client is a market leader in the lighting industry looking for a Commercial Manager to join their dynamic and fast-paced business which has experienced substantial growth in the last few years.
This role serves as a company leader overseeing the commercial aspect of Special Projects. The responsibilities of this role are focussing on the long-term interests of the business.
You will be working alongside the Managing Director to build a business beneficial strategy to set Special Projects apart from the competition in the retail market. In addition, the management and development of the team is a key factor in the development and success of the business.
- To contribute in identifying and undertaking initiatives aimed at improving the efficiency and effectiveness of service delivery
- Seek opportunities to grow the business, whether through partnerships or new initiatives, and works to take advantage of those opportunities
- Compile a marketing strategy
- Analyse sales and other reports that give insight into how the company can make adjustments to improve performanceReview, scrutinize, and develop operational process flows ensuring that the financial aspects and impact of a contract are clear to all parties
- Review, scrutinize, and develop operational process flows ensuring that the financial aspects and impact of a contract are clear to all parties
- Ensuring that all stakeholders, such as administration, operations, and finance are aware of the business strategy and regularly receive updates
- Managing daily operations alongside the showroom manager
- Promote commercial awareness across the business
- Promote a proactive approach to learning and developing the teams knowledge of the industry
- Promote and attend special projects at networking events
- Communication and negotiation with clients or business associates
- Ensuring at all times the business is on track to meet and exceed KPI’s set by the Managing Director
- A minimum of 2 years’ experience working within a similar role
- Very commercially aware
- Superior management and organisational skills
- Expert negotiating skills
- Efficient presentation and communication skills
- Outstanding project management expertise
- The capacity to meet project deadlines
- Solid problem solving, decision making and analytical capabilities
Hours: 09:00-17:30 Monday to Friday, including the possibility of occasional Saturdays
Please note due to the number of applications we often receive, only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.