Retail Advisor - Territory Manager - Area sales Representative
Core Activities expected in this role:
Planning and Preparation
- Effectively journey plan each day prioritising the stores with the highest lost Sales Value opportunities.
- To achieve a set number of calls per day.
Building In store Relationships
- Building relationships with the key decision makers within the different Categories they operate in within store
- Provide the relevant product training to store staff to drive brand awareness and understanding of products
- To ensure all products that are ranged in store are on promotion. To investigate and resolve any distribution gap
- To use the data to identify any Lost Sales Value issues and investigate in store to resolve issue e.g. Book Stock Correction, amend shelf capacity or source in the warehouse
- To ensure all promotional activity briefed by the client is fully compliant on and off shelf in the right location, with the right space and Point of Sale
- Siting relevant incremental displays to prompt impulse sales and cross category purchasing
- Understand the shopper journey in the stores you call on to enable the effective siting of additional displays based on footfall, seasonal opportunities and shopper type
- Effective use of Point of Sale to interrupt the shopper
- To ensure all focus NPD is on shelf, in the right location, with the right space and Point of Sale. To look for incremental display opportunities outside the main fixture to drive trial