Group Financial Controller
Our client is a market leading technology company headquartered in London and with global operations. Providing cutting edge services to some of the most recognised brands in the digital space they have seen unprecedented growth and are looking to hire a technically strong group financial controller. This is a pivotal position as the organisation enters the next stage of evolution to ensure that the business is supported by a robust and value adding finance function. Reporting to the CFO key responsibilities will include:
- Managing and leading preparation of statutory accounts under IFRS
- Provision of monthly board reports and operational management information
- Leading the business in all technical finance guidance and advice
- Developing a finance framework and structure for a listed business
- Providing technical advice on IFRS, Taxation and Consolidations in a global structure
- Preparing audit ready accounts in a high transaction, complex environment
- Reporting under IFRS ensuring robust controls and revenue assurance is in place
- Leading organisations treasury processes and strategy
- Delivering organisations audit and tax requirements in a multi territory environment.
- Deputising for CFO as required
This is an excellent opportunity for a technically astute financial controller who wants to develop their career in an international, fast paced, technology led environment. The ideal candidate will have previous experience of leading financial reporting in a listed business.