Health and Social Care Assessor
KM Recruitment is a specialist UK wide recruiter for the Work Based Learning and Welfare to Work sectors.
Job Title: Health and Social Care Assessor
*Trainee and Qualified opportunity*
Location: Sussex - Must be flexible with travel
Salary: £18,500 - £28,000 (Salary is Dependent on qualifications and experience)
Package includes: Excellent Holiday Entitlement, Mileage, Company Vehicle after probation, Pension + much more!
Type: Full time, Permanent
To Apply, applicants must meet the essential criteria below;
- Candidates must have sufficient experience of working at Deputy / Management level within an Adult / Elderly Care environment (Domiciliary Care / Residential Care / Elderly Care).
- Must hold own level 5 or equivalent such as RMA / LMC in Health and Social Care.
- Ideally have previous experience of delivering on-the-job training to colleagues within a care environment. Or have worked as an Assessor already.
- Confident to deliver Maths and English Functional Skills to learners.
- Organisational and time management skills
- Full, clean driving licence and use of a vehicle. Candidates must be flexible with travel and visiting learners outside of the normal 9-5 working hours due to some learners working late shifts and nights.
- Delivering full Apprenticeship frameworks in Health and Social Care to levels 2/3/5 including Functional Skills (Maths / English) to level 2, Tech Cert, ERR & PLTS
- Visiting/observing learners in their place of work to gather evidence towards their Apprenticeship/QCF qualifications in Health and Social Care
- Targeted to actively recruit learners to grow your own caseload and maintain size of caseload through marketing and sales activities.
- Managing your diary efficiently to ensure timely visits and reviews are conducted.
- Organise and maintain documentation on learners' progress.
- Support, advise and motivate learners.
- Overcome barriers to learning and adapt delivery to meet learner’s needs.
KM Recruitment receive a high number of applications for each role advertised and although we would like to we are not always able to deliver feedback to unsuccessful candidates. If you have not been contacted within 4 days then unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful. Thank you for your interest and keep an eye on our website for future opportunities.