Assistant Accountant Central London £20000-£25000
My client a successful accountancy practice based in Central London are looking for an ambitious assistant accountant.
The successful applicant will have a professional attitude, proven bookkeeping experience and a willingness to learn.
To be successful in this role your skills and knowledge will include:
- Managing accounts receivable and payable ledgers
- Payroll processing
- Bank reconciliations
- Accounts to trial balance
- Good communication skills, verbal and written
- Ability to work unsupervised and remain on task
- AAT/ACCA Part qualified or a studier
- Over 12 months of experience in an Accountancy Practice is a MUST
About the role
As part of the team, you will:
- Prepare month/quarter financial reports, general book keeping
- General office administration
- This role would ideally suit an employee with a strong attention to detail and the desire to take on responsibility.
- This role represents an exciting opportunity to experience training, development and responsibilities which would take many years to achieve in larger firms. This role is excellent for individuals looking for increased responsibility, wanting to gain more experience in an accounting firm.