Giant Group has a fantastic opportunity for a Management Accountant to join the team based in London. Joining us on a full time fixed term contract for 3 months, you will receive a competitive salary of up to £36,000 per annum + excellent benefits.
About Giant Group Plc
Established in 1992, Giant Group is an award-winning company specialising in software and professional services for the management of temporary workers.
We are delighted to offer an exciting opportunity for a Management Accountant to join Giant’s dynamic and highly professional team on a fixed term contract for 3 months.
Key responsibilities of the Management Accountant
- To financially account for cash, current and capital expenditure/income across all giant group companies to ensure that accounts are produced complete, accurate and compliant with legislation as well as per agreed financial timetable.
- To maintain, develop and review accounting procedures and business controls to ensure compliance with both company procedure and policies as well as financial accounting standards.
- To produce accurate and reconciled accounting statements to meet requirements dictated by our regular commitments including (but not restricted to) tax returns, statistics and other statutory information.
- To provide business insight and partnering to key operational stakeholders through target setting and management together with any requirement to with regards our clients.
Skills needed to become our Management Accountant
- Minimum – finalist accountant – CIMA / ACCA.
- Strong understanding of accounting standards.
- Ability to produce accounts from ledgers to financial accounting standards together with the production of management information and reports.
- Strong Microsoft office skills – particularly Excel.
- Knowledge of Sage Line 50 an advantage, but the ability to demonstrate a good understanding of financial accounting systems and making good use of reporting, enquiries and analysis.
Benefits of working for us
- Competitive salary of up to £36,000 per annum
- Countless lucrative incentives
- Fantastic progression opportunities
- Personal development and training
- Employee discounts & reward scheme, giant advantage, including childcare, cycle, and car purchase salary sacrifice schemes
- Pension scheme
- Generous holiday allowance
- Social events/nights out
- Monthly fruit Friday
- Dress down Friday each week
- Office games facilities (table tennis, pool table and table football)
- You will be working for the market leader for the sector
If you feel you have the skills and experience to become our Management Accountant please click ‘Apply’ now.