Account Manager - Patient monitoring consumables and service co
- Market leading international manufacturer
- Well-established territory with good relationships
- Great career development and earning prospects
THE COMPANY: A truly global giant and established for over a century across a variety of healthcare, commercial and industrial disciplines. This division specialises in consumables, disposables, service & maintenance contracts and training packages that are used in conjunction with patient monitoring equipment and they are currently seeking a high calibre, Scotland-based medical sales professional to manage and develop their Scotland and Northern Ireland sales territory.
THE ROLE: As Account Manager the successful candidate will be managing key relationships within critical care, EBME, anaesthesia and theatre environments, as well as working extensively with finance and procurement. Candidates will ideally possess a proven and successful track record selling medical devices, equipment or consumables into the above departments, but those who have excelled in other consultative / solutions-focussed commercial sales roles are also encouraged to apply. Career and earnings potential within the division and company as a whole are attractive and full, structured product and company training will be provided.
The Package for Account Manager:
- Basic: £30,000 to £34,000
- OTE: £10,000 to £20,000+ uncapped
- Car: Fully expensed company car
- Benefits: Healthcare, pension, mobile, laptop, 25 days holiday + stats