Operational Risk Officer
City based International Bank are looking to recruit an Operational Risk Officer for a 12 month fixed term contract. You will be responsible for conducting operational risk activities and provide general assistance to RM as outlined below;
Provide support and assistance with:
- Responsible for the co-ordination of operational risk events
- Responsible for the co-ordination of Risk Control Self Assessments (RCSA) for all the business units across the Bank.
- Completion of month-end and quarter-end reports, with accuracy and meeting group deadlines.
- Input into the Risk Management Report regarding the operational risk KRIs.
- Input into the stress tests regarding the operational risk.
- Assist the Head of Risk in the completion of the relevant sections of the annual ICAAP and RRP and other documents.
- Assist in preparation of Board/ARCC papers concerning the operational risk.
- Attending the Operational Risk Committee.
- Maintenance and updating of policies and procedures when necessary in line with Group standards where applicable.
- Co-ordination and communication of risk management policies and procedures to all appropriate personnel and monitoring the implementation of the policies and procedures.
- Comply with the Bank's Conduct Rules as prescribed by the PRA and the FCA