Computer Vision Software Engineer
Computer Vision Software Engineer - London - Urgent
A rapidly expanding software house has an exciting new opportunity for a Software Engineer to join their team, working on a range of cutting edge projects within computer vision and image processing technologies.
- Software development in an Agile environment. Initial application will be Windows and Linux PC based, but will then transition to an embedded platform.
- Algorithm design, problem solving, and complexity analysis
- Collaborative systems design, architecture & development with appropriate documentation.
- Areas of work will include image processing, computer vision, command and control interfaces (XML based), Web UI.
To be considered you will need:-
- Experience of software development, ideally in an embedded Linux environment.
- Experience with algorithm design, problem solving, and complexity analysis.
- Knowledge of software development for applications utilising any of the following: computer vision, image processing, or machine learning, would be beneficial.
- Excellent communication skills
This is a rare and exciting opportunity to work on cutting edge technology within a global market leader, so apply today for immediate consideration.