UX/UI Designer - MD3442
Are you a UI Designer looking to work for a completely unique agency? This is a lovely role for someone looking for some creative autonomy within a relaxed office environment.
Our client is a market leading technology company looking for a talented UI Designer with a beautiful portfolio of work to join their team based in Haggerston. Helping to get startups off the ground, the UI Designer will be responsible for consulting with their key clients to establish their requirements and thinking up excellent designs across apps, responsive websites and other digital products. Whilst UX is a valued skill and will be utilised in the role, candidates should be aware that the vast majority of their work will be focused on UI design.
This would be a great opportunity for you if you're looking to further your career through autonomous projects and some world-class mentorship.
With an adult attitude to working hours, equity stake in the company and the ability to work with a diverse client portfolio, the successful UI Designer will probably never want to leave.
Role and Responsibilities:
As UI Designer, your responsibilities will include:
• Taking ownership of key challenges, understanding what users need and developing/improving products and processes to create cohesive and lovely-looking designs
• Planning and running collaborative workshops with clients
• Establishing UI design best practices and processes and ensure quality is monitored
• Collaborating and supporting with Product Management, other designers and the engineering team to define and implement innovative solutions to product direction, visuals and experience
• Liaising with a talented development team to ensure requirements are understood
Experience and Skills:
The successful UI Designer will have the following attributes:
• Excellent visual design skills with sensitivity to user-system interaction.
• You will be comfortable in dealing with customer and internal feedback, empathy and understanding is required here.
• Resourcefulness to help cope with difficulties and provide originality.
• An approachable facilitator who can engage wide audiences.
• Experience working in an Agile/Scrum development process.
• Skilled in Sketch and proficient in Adobe tools such as Photoshop & Illustrator.