Formula 1 Purchaser
Our client is a Gourmet Entertainment Company –
A passion for hospitality culinary delights on every banquet floor and in the sky:
As a listed Austrian company with the three business segments of Airline Catering, International Event Catering, and Restaurants, Lounges & Hotels, they offer gourmet entertainment all over the world.
They operate 30 locations in 11 countries on three continents, maintaining the highest standard of quality in both our products and services. They refine the classics, develop the unknown and grow constantly – sometimes beyond our own expectations. The most important ingredient in our premium recipe is our staff of 10,000 employees, each and every one of whom has a strong personality and a passion for hospitality. They shape our company with their personal dedication and commitment. We give our all to provide them with an environment in which they can realize their full potential.
To support our current team, we are looking for a
Purchaser for Formula 1 (m/f)
• Operational & strategic purchasing for international and national events, in close cooperation with the responsible departments (kitchen, warehouse, controlling, etc.)
• International Supplier-Sourcing & Trend Scouting in the high end gastronomy sector (in each country)
• Continuous optimization of the purchasing portfolio
• Negotiating with different suppliers
• Development of different cost reducing strategies (with no quality loss of the product)
• Further development of all operational & administrative purchasing and warehouse processes in the international event catering
You see yourself as Gourmet, who appreciates high quality food, in combination with cost awareness and the high willingness to travel internationally. You are highly motivated to find the best restaurants in each country/city and local their best suppliers. You are experienced in purchasing food & beverage and/or you completed your education in the gastronomy/catering/food industry. Finished studies would be an advantage. You are flexible with a professional appearance and a strong hands-on mentality. You are fluent in English (other languages are a big advantage), communicative, strong-willed and you a good MS-Office knowledge.
• A renowned, international company, continually expanding, offering a stable workplace with great career opportunities
• A diverse, international and dynamic work environment
• Support for continuous professional development
Do you want to join a highly motivated, diverse team and develop within an internationally renowned company?
This position will involve travel between a number of countries for event,visits sites,Head offices, and The Formula 1.
Please send a CV + a cover letter explaining your relevant experience and why your right for the job.