Merchandise Planner ** 12 month FTC ** London ** £30k + bens.
We are currently looking for a Merchandise Planner to join a Global FMCG brand based in London.
We are keen to speak with professionals able to demonstrate recent experience in a Merchandising role ideally in a cosmetic retail environment. This is a 12-month maternity contract in a fast-paced environment and therefore ability to prioritise, organise and adapt to critical peaks of activity is essential.
The ideal candidate ideally should be able to show that they can confidently:
- Guide SKU count, planogram space and productivity requirements
- Deliver a strategy that drives and develops the best for in-store execution
- Work to a critical path, meeting deadlines
- Plan & execute stand updates
- Improve planogram space & productivity
- Take control of range planning and sku management
- Work within a fast-paced environment
Are educated to (ideally) a degree level or equivalent merchandise planning professionals to join their team at their head office in London. This is a demanding role as their products move very quickly and our product ranges change frequently.
This exciting role is paying up to £30k and is based in London, 12 month FTC contract. If you have the experience and passion needed for this role then send your CV to David St Martin