Giant Group has a fantastic opportunity for a Personal Accountant to join the team based in London. Joining us on a full time permanent basis, you will receive a competitive salary of up to £36,000 per annum + excellent benefits.
About Giant Group Plc
Established in 1992, Giant Group is an award-winning company specialising in software and professional services for the management of temporary workers.
We are delighted to offer an exciting opportunity for a Personal Accountant to join Giant’s dynamic and highly professional team.
Key responsibilities of the Personal Accountant
- Contact to a portfolio of clients, with overall responsibility for service delivery to these clients.
- Meeting the demands of clients, handling telephone and e-mail queries, and control of delegated work.
- Preparing and reviewing statutory and management accounts where applicable.
- Ensuring client service levels are met.
- Ensuring statutory filings are on time and accurate, to include but not limited to: VAT returns, Annual Accounts, Companies House Filings, Self-Assessment & corporation tax returns.
- Ensuring that all instructions taken from clients, are in a timely and professional manner.
- Ensuring that all static data for their portfolio of clients are up to date and accurate.
- Any tasks as set from time to time by the Practice Manager.
Skills needed to become our Personal Accountant
- ACA / ACCA qualified
- 2 years industry experience
- Desirable - IRIS software application
- Good Microsoft skills – Excel and Word
- Team worker
- Strong communication skills – both written and verbal
- IR35 knowledge and application experience
- Experience of working with a portfolio of clients
Benefits of working for us
- Competitive salary up to £36,000 per annum
- Countless lucrative incentives
- Fantastic progression opportunities
- Personal development and training
- Employee discounts & reward scheme, giant advantage, including childcare, cycle, and car purchase salary sacrifice schemes
- Pension scheme
- Generous holiday allowance
- Social events/nights out
- Monthly fruit Friday
- Dress down Friday each week
- Office games facilities (table tennis, pool table and table football)
- You will be working for the market leader for the sector
If you feel you have the skills and experience to become our Personal Accountant please click ‘Apply’ now.