Temp Housing and Support Manager
ENS Recruitment is urgently seeking 2 Housing and Support Managers to work within the Sheltered Services for our client, a very large Housing Association. The two roles are based in South London and in Lambeth and they are offered on temporary basis for approximately 3 months.
- very good admin skills
- experience in Housing is a must
- To work alongside the available homes team and the housing and support Team Manager to ensure the appropriate management of voids and new referrals to the service for a seamless and positive experience for customers.
- To provide an effective high quality housing management service to all customers living in Metropolitan Sheltered accommodation including maintenance, health and safety and cleanliness of the schemes.
- To create a dynamic and conducive environment for our customers so that they can enjoy the opportunities that sheltered accommodation can offer.
- To be creative and passionate about improving the lives of people who are looking for the security and communal living that sheltered accommodation offers.
If you are available immediately, are a driver and have an up to date DBS (ideally), please apply today!
ENS Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer!