My Client a Global Leading Property Business in Central London is looking for a Management Accountant to join their head office team.
Reporting to the Financial Controller the Management Accountant will be responsible for:
- To assist with the production of month end profit and loss reports and balance sheet.
- To co-ordinate the production of the monthly Board packs.
- To prepare weekly, bi-weekly and monthly reports - highlighting, investigating and reporting on variances.
- To forecast month end cash accurately and report to the FC with comments on any movements in the month and large movements forecasted.
- Preparing WIP, Debtors and Creditors summary schedules
- Reviewing debtors and bespoke reconciliations
- Drafting the monthly accounts for review by the Financial Controller/Head of Finance
- To produce and review project cost reconciliations.
- To assist with the preparation of the annual budget.
- Assisting with the preparation of financial and regulatory information for internal and external audit purposes.
- To ensure that invoices are raised correctly and credit control is undertaken on a monthly basis.
- To prepare VAT returns.
- Preparing tax reconciliations for appropriate accounts.
- To prepare the pre-development spend on sites to track against budgets.
- To undertake other projects and analysis on an ad hoc basis.
- Produce Heating Accounting and Void Accounting recs on a monthly basis to track and review with the Operations team.
Successful candidates will be bright graduates, who are ACCA / CIMA studiers. Candidates will have 2-3 years minimum experience in preparation of management accounts.