Department Manager - County Antrim
Michael Page have a fantastic opportunity for a department manager for a sports retailer based in County Antrim. If you have a passion for sport, a retail management or team leader background, and you are looking for an exciting new challenge, we would love to hear from you.
This client are one of the biggest leisure retailers in the world and their brand is known globally with both on trend fashion and high performance sport.
The responsibilities with this position:
- Manage and train and department team - lead and prioritise daily activity
- Opening, closing, and cashing up procedures
- Provide excellent service at promote this in store
- Lead team to follow merchandising guidelines set out from HO
- Stock management - protection, delivery process, right stock at right time
- Act as brand ambassador at all times
The successful candidate will be hands on, have a passion for sport, and love the day to day challenges that come with fast paced retail. We are looking for for an effective communicator who has the ability to prioritise and drive a team.
Salary £19,000 - £22,000 + benefits