Senior PPC Executive
AMAZING Senior PPC Exec role working on cracking client business! Non-corporate environment, fun, inclusive, integrated and populated with happy people. Get involved! Apply now.
Mid-sized full service media agency, connected to an agency network but still very much their own brand with their own culture and identity. Non corporate, nicely integrated across all media disciplines and with a diverse range of clients. A genuinely fun place to work and not the sort of place where staying late for the sake of it is viewed as a good thing to do! They have a good work/life balance. They are investing heavily in clever digital media people just now and strategists and performance people are high on their agenda. Really cool offices in central London.
The role includes the effective day to day running and optimization of the allocated search accounts
• Daily account optimization to improve account performance - including but not limited to keyword research, ad copy creation/optimization, reporting, forecasting and taking client calls.
• Monitor campaign budgets, and optimize accounts to meet key KPI’s and targets.
• Stay up to date with changing search trends, bid management tools updates
• Work with the Account Manager to identify growth opportunities across accounts.
• Attend and present on account performance ay require client performance reviews.
The ideal candidate will be a talented and eager to learn PPC Executive with at least 2 years PPC looking to take the next step in their career
• Google AdWords Certification
• Knowledge of Google Analytics
• Proficient in setting up, managing and optimizing campaigns across the major advertising platforms e.g. Google AdWords and Bing
• Experience with bid management & tracking software namely Double Click, Marin or Kenshoo
Why dot gap?
Dot-gap are ex-agency people now working in recruitment. We understand you, your industry and will not give you the hard sell.... we listen! For a full brief or to apply for this role, please click the "Apply" button below.