Commercial Development Executive - INSURANCE
Bright Blue Recruit are pleased to be working with a market leading brokerage who are currently seeking a commercial development executive to join their growing team in London Our client, who are an established national insurance broker are offering a great salary and a route to further progress in the insurance industry.
- To win new clients by exploring and understanding the needs and requirements of prospective clients, to achieve personal new business targets
- Build and maintain effective prospect and lead pipeline to support the business generation
- Provide excellent customer service to clients with a combination of cover, service, and value for money.
- Expand the portfolio for new clients where appropriate, such as additional covers, risk management support, and referred risks.
- Manage own files as per local procedures.
- Previous experience of Commercial Insurance dealing with SME level clients
- To be Sales/New Business orientated
- Experience dealing with clients over the telephone and face to face
- Strong IT skills
- Conscientious, hard working to achieve and exceed the required results, as well as flexible and adaptable during times of surge
- Able to build good relationships with clients
- Customer focus with a track record of delivering outstanding levels of service
If this role interests you and you possess the right skills and experience required, then please submit your application or contact Simon Watters or alternatively, please visit the Bright Blue website.
Bright Blue Recruit will treat your application with the strictest of confidence.
We would like to thank all applicants for their interest in our vacancy.