Chinese Speaking SEO Account Manager
We are recruiting for an exciting opportunity for a Chinese Speaking SEO Manager to join a fantastic and rapidly expanding Marketing Agency.
You will be:
• Contributing to, and leading robust SEO strategies and tactics, responsible for internal and external KPIs of your clients.
• Perform technical SEO audits and recommendations documents.
• On-site SEO including keyword research, writing meta data and content gap analysis.
• Off-site SEO including backlink analyses and outreach strategy.
• The main client contact on China focused accounts.
• Monthly client reports and lead meetings if required.
• Proactively identifying new SEO opportunities for our clients.
• Assisting in the preparation and delivery of pitches for new business.
• 2-3 years’ minimum hands-on SEO agency experience .
• 1 years’ experience working in Chinese SEO - Baidu and/or 360.
• Fluency in Mandarin and English.
• A thorough understanding of Google, Baidu and 360, both on and off-site SEO. The desire to continue developing these skills and passion for discovery and thought leadership.
• Excellent Excel skills, confident in using Google Analytics and experience using SEO tools such as Screaming Frog, Search Metrics, Baidu Webmaster Tools etc.
• Strong project management, client facing and presentation skills.
• Confident with numbers and budgets and has a commercial approach to projects using budgets creatively.
• A confident and clear communicator, both in person and on the phone, able to quickly build excellent working relationships with internal and external stakeholders.
• Knowledge and understanding in web analytics and PPC/Paid Media is a bonus.
• Tier 2 sponsorship available for Chinese or foreign nationals.
• 29 days’ annual leave.
• Workplace pension, life insurance and PHI.
• Phone insurance, cinema and restaurant discounts, childcare vouchers, cycle scheme and more.
• Comfortable work environment, snacks and drinks, birthday/Christmas/Chinese New Year presents, company lunches.
• A genuine commitment to your learning & development.
• You will be working on great clients with equally smart and passionate people.
By submitting your job application to us you are hereby giving us your express consent to submit your details to our Client for this purpose.
Demon Recruitment confirms its commitment to equality of opportunity in all areas of its work. All individuals will be treated in a fair and equal manner and in accordance with the law regardless of gender, marital status, race, religion, colour, age, disability or sexual orientation.
Whilst we would like to personally respond to every application this often isn't possible due to the volume of applicants. Should you have not been contacted within 7 days you have not been short listed on this occasion. However, your CV may be held on file for future reference