Credit Control Supervisor
I am recruiting for an exciting opportunity based in London to start ASAP! This is a Credit Control Supervisor role and would suit a Credit Controller looking to step up or equally would be desirable to have someone with supervisory experience. In this position you will be responsible for managing a small team who are based in multiple offices and will also be hands on in the day to day credit control.
Day to day in the role:
Managing credit control and achieve company collections targets
- Maintain a good level of DSO and reduce bad debts
- Credit checking accounts
- Process improvement
- Setting targets for credit staff
- Weekly and monthly reporting to senior management
- Strong reporting experience
- Strong Excel (Lookups & Pivot Tables)
- Ideally immediately available
- Credit Control experience
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
If you are interested in this opportunity, please apply via this advertisement and your CV will be reviewed within 48 hours.Parkside Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.Parkside Recruitment is an Equal Opportunities Employer.