Looking for great Service Managers!
Do you take pride in providing excellent customer service?
Are you IT savvy?
Do you have excellent Service Management skills?
Want to further your career in a challenging yet rewarding IT environment
If so we want to talk to you!
Dictate IT provides innovative, cost effective and clinically safe solutions to various NHS organisations. Dictate IT is an exciting new solution designed to help NHS hospitals produce high quality clinical correspondence and deliver them to patients, GPs and other healthcare professionals in a timely and cost effective manner.
This position requires a significant amount of customer interaction, so the ideal candidate will not only possess the technical and business acumen, but also the ability to provide a strong level of customer service. This position is located at our Head Office however the role will require travel to client sites as needed and directed by management.
- Delivering service that meets SLAs and achieves high level of customer satisfaction.
- Achieving customer productivity improvements.
- Transforming and growing service revenue for the business.
- Developing strong relationships with customers and internal teams.
- Accountable for managing service delivery for a number of client accounts.
- Manages multiple client facing meetings.
- Serve as primary contact for external customers.
- Provide a focus for SLA management and customer satisfaction across the customer base. Ensure systems and structure for SLAs and client satisfaction are in place and effectively used.
- Provide technical expertise, problem analysis, and process evaluation, while maintaining focus on operational empathy.
- Continuous and demonstrable improvement of productivity resulting in increased cost effectiveness and value for the client.
- Ensure and monitor processes are in place to pro-actively protect consistent service quality through management.
- Ensures resources, capabilities and capacity to meet both existing business demands.
- Provide expert problem management support to difficult, high profile customer issues and ensure a corrective action plan is followed.
- Oversee the integration of all service delivery and constantly improve the quality and inter-working of delivery service for clients.
- Ensures tools and technological platforms are in place to support customer environment.
- Assist in collecting data for the Net Promoters Score surveys.
- Discuss and build tailored surveys for our clients.
- Strong client focus with ability to interface at all levels typically at senior manager/director level.
- MS proficient.
- Demonstrable experience of having designed and implemented significant productivity as well as customer satisfaction improvements.
- Strong communication skills both written and verbal.
- Broad working knowledge of technology applications and their impact on the business.
- Ability to build and tailor TAT and Quality reports for all clients as well as client specific reports.
- Create NPS survey reports across the whole client base.
- Knowledge of SAAS.
- Understanding of Jira management systems.
- Client presentation skills.