C#.Net Developer C#, WCF, SQL
C#.NET Developer (C#, WCF)
A C#.NET Developer (C#, WCF), is being sought by is one of the leaders in the online gaming and sport betting world, based in London.
They're looking for an enthusiastic and talented C#.Net Developer to work in a team who are responsible for maintaining the best possible performance on a highly scalable and demanding system with cutting edge tools.
As the successful C#.NET Developer, you will work in a very fast paced and dynamic environment, who use Agile and self-organizing principles to allow the teams to deliver the highest quality new products.
You'll be picking up new technologies and skills but, as the successful C#.NET Developer, you will need to bring the following:
- Deep knowledge and working experience of C# with a SQL Server backend
- Experience working with service based architectures like; SOA, Micro-services and general scaling
- Development experience with SQL Server
- Working experience with build and deployment tools (e.g. MSBuild, TeamCity, Octopus Deploy)
- Experience with building service oriented applications (WCF or Web API)
- Very comfortable with Unit Testing using tools such as; NUnit, MSTest or Moq
If you generally have the ability to collaborate with others and work well within a team as well as, keep up with a growing, fast-paced environment then this could be a great role for you.
So if this C#.NET Developer (C#, MVC, WCF) role sounds of interest to you, please do get in touch with me, Damien Ollerhead, in the first instance by sending through a copy of an up-to-date CV along with your contact details and I can then give you more detail and hopefully get you in the process.
Check out our Jobs Page for more like this.
At Hanover we believe in "greater digital recruitment".
We value being Transparent, Consultative, Innovative and Personable.