Senior FP&A Analyst
A global shipping company based in London is currently recruiting for a Senior FP&A Analyst to join their team.
The responsibilities of the Senior FP&A Analyst role include:-
- Monthly analysis of the income statement compared to Budget and prior month, highlighting trends and analysing causes of variances to budget.
- Assist in preparation of the annual budget of all income statement line items.
- Preparing key areas of the monthly Management and Finance Packs.
- Assist in the preparation of reports and meeting materials for presentation to the Board and other stakeholders for corporate transactions.
- Assist in the analysis and evaluation of diligence data of potential acquisition targets.
- Assist in the preparation of data relevant to bank reporting and debt refinancing projects.
The ideal Senior FP&A Analyst will:-
- Be a part-qualified accountant (ACA/ACCA/CIMA or overseas equivalent).
- 2 - 3 years' previous experience within FP&A.
- Possess high standards of accuracy and precision.
- Be a flexible and enthusiastic individual able to learn quickly, work under pressure in a fast-paced.
- Be an excellent communicator (verbal and written) and ability to build strong relationships across a global network.
If you would like to apply for this opportunity that offers exposure to multiple areas of the business, click the link below