Imperial College Healthcare NHS Trust - Project Support Office Analyst (Band 8a)
Imperial College Healthcare NHS Trust provides acute and specialist healthcare for a population of nearly two million people in north west London and are one of the UK’s seven academic health science centres, working to ensure the rapid translation of research for better patient care and excellence in education. We are also part of Imperial College Health Partners - the academic health science network for north west London - spreading innovation and best practice in healthcare more widely across our region.
Imperial College Healthcare NHS Trust is looking to appoint a Project Support Office Analysts for a newly created area within the organisation.
The Program Support Office operates to support the organisation to bring sustainability to the high quality health and care services we provide, now and in the future, by:
- Supporting the identification of opportunities for efficiencies, planning, development and delivery of CIP related projects. Developing the use of best practice project management tools, and providing clear guidance on planning requirements, roles and responsibilities and consistent progress monitoring.
- Providing challenge and support at all levels in connection with cost reduction to improve outcomes and risk management. Identifying areas for corrective action and supporting the identification and implementation of solutions.
- Coordinating across divisions to identify potential CIP savings and synergies
- Reporting and providing assurance to the Executive and Board on progress against CIP plans.
- Taking a lead across the Trust for identifying and operationalising savings from National efficiency agendas such as Carter, Getting it Right First Time and Rightcare. Working collaboratively with other internal and external partners to identify efficiencies.
- Take the initiative in following opportunities through until lead is either generated into a CIP or formally closed as not valid.
The successful candidate will be a fully qualified finance professional (CIMA/ACA/CIPFA/ACCA) from the NHS, Commercial or wider Public Sector. You will have robust reporting skills and an analytical mind set. You will have excellent interpersonal and communication skills with the ability to build rapport with a range of finance and non-finance persons across the organisation.
To apply, please contact Bryony Feeney at Allen Lane via the link below.
We are holding ongoing interviews for this post. An early application is highly recommended.