Audit Methodology & Training Manager
This top 10 firm is seeking a Manager to providing advice and guidance on audit methodology and ensure the audit departments technical training needs are met.
The is a London office based role at a Top 10 accounting firm.
Working in a Technical department supporting the audit practice, the Manager's responsibilities will be divided into two main areas as follows:
1. Providing advice and guidance on audit methodology (ensuring compliance with ISAs and the firms audit approach) including:
answering audit methodology queries from audit staff at all levels (email, telephone or in person)
writing and updating guidance material
ad hoc methodology related assignments
2. Ensure the audit departments technical training needs are met for the post qualified members of the audit department:
- involvement in the design of blended learning solutions (online, face to face or through another medium)
- ownership of the development and delivery of the above content/curriculum
- provision of support for the development and delivery of group learning session which are led by partners and managers in the audit stream
- performance of training file reviews and provision of coaching
The successful candidate will have proven audit and training experience as well as an ability to communicate with partners and staff at all levels.
Wide-ranging practical experience regarding application of ISAs and audit methodology and use of audit software is essential; experience in IT auditing techniques would be an added advantage
- Experience of training design, development and delivery across multiple media
Qualifications and technical knowledge
- ACA or similar professional accountancy qualification
- Considers themselves an expert with regards to the UK auditing standards
Salary up to £64,500 + 6% cash allowance + benefits.