Our client, an established manufacturing business with an international footprint, are looking for a Company Accountant to join their team.
Reporting to the General Manager, this role will be responsible for all financial activity of the business. Duties will include, but not be limited to:
- Management Reporting, including providing feedback to senior stakeholders on financial performance and operational budgeting
- Bank reconciliations
- Maintenance of the fixed asset register
- Completing all year-end financial preparations and liaise will external auditors to ensure the business remains compliant
- Ensure tax payments are reported in a timely and efficient manner
- Processing of monthly payroll
The ideal candidate will be a Qualified Accountant (ACA, CIMA, ACCA) with experience of working in an SME environment. You will have strong Excel skills and have the ability to take ownership of the finance function. Your communication skills will be second to none as there will be a need to work closely with senior stakeholders.