Group Financial Reporting Manager
Telecoms company require a Group Financial Reporting Manager to join the team on a permanent basis.
Your new company
Fast growing Telecommunications company require a Group Financial Reporting Manager to join the team on a permanent basis.
Your new role
- Responsibility for Group head office entities accounting and reporting, including management of one direct report - Group Assistant Accountant.
- Preparation of the Group's monthly management reporting pack.
- Preparation of supporting documentation including balance sheet reconciliations and accounting papers to assist with monthly / audit close process.
- Managing end-to-end delivery of Group consolidated statutory financial statements including all disclosure notes.
- Additional responsibility for a number of small overseas company audits.
- Dealing with technical accounting issues and queries, including preparation and review of IFRS reporting and accounting papers, to ensure compliance with the Group's accounting policies and IFRS.
- Supporting external communications through preparing briefing notes and explanatory schedules.
- Responsible for development, setting and maintenance of IFRS financial accounting /reporting policies group wide, including creation of a Group Operating Manual and roll out of changes to polices, processes and systems.
- Support for all aspects of finance systems development including responsibility for the Group consolidation system - Cognos.
- Assist with internal audit activities across the Group.
- Review, improve and implement new financial controls and reporting processes to maximise efficiencies.
- Dealing with ad-hoc accounting queries from the finance teams.
- Ad-hoc projects (analysis, improvement, commercial).
What you'll need to succeed
You will be a qualified accountant ideally ACA, You will need to be technically strong with experience in group consolidations & IFRS.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.