Account Manager - Farnham Surrey
Due to expansion into the UK, an exciting new opportunity has arisen for a dynamic Account Manager to join a fast-paced tech start-up as our primary sales lead. We are looking for an individual who is fast thinking and takes an insightful approach to sales and client management.
This role is responsible for leveraging inbound sales leads, originating and delivering project work (working with a project team to deliver client requirements) and managing a portfolio of UK based clients and referral partners.
As a newly established office, a candidate who is entrepreneurial, self-motivated and comfortable working with a small, newly formed team is essential
Glow is a cloud-based market research and customer listening SaaS platform that improves the accessibility of live analytics to business and process owners. As a consumer brand, Glow is an empowerment platform, removing barriers to getting heard and influencing decision making.
Glow is changing the world, one opinion at a time.
Established in Australia in 2015, our company is going through an exciting high growth phase. We are entering the UK market with an innovative software platform which delivers a suite of content and SaaS products for a range of markets (initial focus will be on FMCG). We have a strong culture of positivity, collaboration and can-do attitude and we keep our customers front and centre in everything we do.
- Seeks to understand client's needs in the context of the broader business issues and is able to design solutions to address those needs
- Is proactive in establishing and maintaining ongoing relationships with key clients and decision makers
- Develops and broadens relationships within client accounts to achieve trusted advisor status
- Is fully knowledgeable and a champion of Glow's solutions and develops expertise in linking data and insights to address client business issues
- Creates value by developing account plans to identify gaps/new opportunities for clients
- Manage partner relationships to grow referrals into the sales pipeline
- Provides strategic insights and actionable recommendations that positively affect client's business, and brings storytelling experience to delivery
- Guide the research project team to deliver to commercial requirements for clients
- Is proactive in developing new opportunities and growing the business
- A Bachelor's degree and a passion for marketing, sales, business and customer engagement
- Experience of both inbound lead conversion and outbound, longer lead sales
- FMCG Experience will also be viewed upon favourably
- A minimum of 4+ years of account management experience in market research, data services, consulting or advertising agency
- A successful track record in client relationship development and growth
- To be 100% client focused, solutions-oriented and results driven, with great presentation skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Experience using Microsoft office suite, Google Suite and CRM
If you are passionate about client management and want to work in an exciting environment where you can make a real difference, we'd love to hear from you.