Giant Group has a fantastic opportunity for a Finance Administrator to join the team based in London. Joining us on a full time permanent basis, you will receive a competitive salary of £19,000 - £21,000 per annum + excellent benefits.
About Giant Group Plc
Established in 1992, Giant Group is an award-winning company specialising in software and professional services for the management of temporary workers.
We are delighted to offer an exciting opportunity for a Finance Administrator to join Giant’s dynamic and highly professional team.
We are looking for a Finance Administrator to join the Allocations Team, part of the Finance Department. The candidate will be responsible for administrative tasks such as processing bank receipts, deal with queries raised internally and by our clients through the intranet, training will be provided on the job. Occasionally chase outstanding invoices, process refunds, process recovery and reconcile accounts.
Key responsibilities of the Finance Administrator
- Ensure that bank receipts are allocated accurately on daily basis
- Resolve queries
- Undertaking administration tasks, mail merge, filing, print and etc
- Raise invoices and credit notes
- Process refunds
- Chase debtors
- Maintain spreadsheets and system records
- Process direct debit collections
- Other duties within the skills and capabilities of an individual may be assigned from time to time
- Can focus and work under pressure as and when it arises on Fridays to meet our payroll deadline
- High attention to detail
- Good Microsoft skills – Excel and Word
- Good organisational skills
- Strong communication skills – both written and verbal
- Problem solving
- Previous experience in the Finance administrator is not essential, recent work experience in administration, Finance or Accounts receivable environment would be desirable
- Previous study in Finance, Accounts or Business at any level would be desirable
- Can work well independently and with team members
Benefits of working for us
- Competitive salary of £19,000 - £21,000 per annum
- Countless lucrative incentives
- Fantastic progression opportunities
- Personal development and training
- Employee discounts & reward scheme, giant advantage, including childcare, cycle, and car purchase salary sacrifice schemes
- Pension scheme
- Generous holiday allowance
- Social events/nights out
- Monthly fruit Friday
- Dress down Friday each week
- Office games facilities (table tennis, pool table and table football)
- You will be working for the market leader for the sector
If you feel you have the skills and experience to become our Finance Administrator please click ‘Apply’ now.