Senior Planner, Permanent, Diss Norfolk, up to £40,000 DOE
R13 recruitment are working alongside a well-established and respected organisation in their search for qualified Senior Planner. Joining the company’s Building Consultancy team, you will act as the primary point of contact for planning knowledge and advice within the department and wider company. You will be MRTPI accredited and have experience of working the building industry, ideally within the residential, or public sector.
Duties to include:
- Act as the primary point of contact for planning knowledge and advice on a number projects, and play a leading role in the development of the Building Consultancy Department.
- Compiling planning applications and appeals for new residential development schemes, change of use and listed building projects.
- Delivering advice on a range of services and products within the department and to the wider company.
- Providing comprehensive planning knowledge and expertise to internal and external stakeholders.
- Contribute to the submission of PQQ’s and planning applications to increase asset value.
- Delivering Design & Access Statements, Planning Assessments and Feasibility Studies.
- Representing clients at committee and enquiries.
You will have/be:
- MRTPI accredited.
- Knowledge and experience of building and construction, ideally within the public sector.
- Ability to work independently as well as within a team.
- Strong communication skills both written and verbal.
- Self-motivated and driven approach to work.
- Comfortable providing planning knowledge to clients, colleagues and a range of other stakeholders.
This is a full time permanent opportunity working 37.5 hours per week 9am - 5.30pm. Offered salary of up to £40,000 DOE. A comprehensive benefits package is offered including; 20 days annual leave + bank holidays.
How to apply:
To hear more details about this fantastic opportunity please email your CV to Ben Parravani - Senior Recruitment Specialist at rthirteen recruitment.
Powered by our principals - we link individuals with opportunities to fulfil their potential, and introduce client partners to associates to aid their business evolution. Contact us, for a completely confidential chat. rthirteen, clever recruiting which makes a difference.
Due to the high numbers of applications we receive for advertised vacancies, if you do not hear from us within 5 working days, please assume that your application has been unsuccessful for this opportunity. rthirteen will retain your details, and contact you with any other forthcoming opportunities which we feel may be appropriate.