Business Development Executive
Business Development Executive - £20,000 - £24,000 Basic Salary + OTE £30,000 (uncapped), Canary Wharf London.
Benefits: 23 days holiday rising to 26, life insurance, season ticket loan, 5% pension, Industry Leading Company, Superb Progression and clear career path with development opportunities
J2 Recruitment are proud to be recruiting for this market leading, award winning company based in stylish offices in Canary Wharf in London. We are seeking ambitious, career hungry, committed candidates to become Business Development Executives and join and already successful and expanding sales team. In addition to an excellent basic salary of £20,000 - £24,000 with uncapped realistic earning potential of £30,000, you will also receive fantastic training and unlimited career development. All this along with a host of other benefits including 23 days holiday rising to 26, life insurance, season ticket loan, 5% pension and more. This company has been established for over 20 years and has won multiple awards including best in industry 7 out of the last 8 years. If you want to work with a company who can take your values your strong work ethic and desire to do well, and use this to create a clear career path from Business Development Executive to Client relationship manager to business development manager to key Account Manager of success then this is an opportunity not to be missed.
The Role - Business Development Executive, Canary Wharf - London
* Responsible for maximising business
* Building and managing client relationships
* Developing new relationships and creating new contacts
* Maximising on lapsed, new and existing accounts
* Representing a superb brand image.
Idea Candidate - Business Development Executive, Canary Wharf - London
* Proven track record in an B2B or outbound B2C role - minimum 1 year experience
* Passion, enthusiasm with a focus to achieving targets
* Good communication skills with a clear professional telephone manner
* Confident personality
* Good listening skills and the ability to identify key information quickly
* A standard level of education
If you are currently working in a Business to Business sales role, outbound business to consumer role and are located in the London area with access to Canary Wharf. Or if you are a graduate with some sales experience and you are looking for a company who can help you develop your career and supports your success then don't delay, apply for Business Development Executive, Canary Wharf - London