Wrexham, commutable from Oswestry, Chester
£18,000 - £22,000 per annum + 22 days holiday + free car parking
An exciting opportunity is available for a Creative Designer to create new products and print materials for a rapidly expanding organisation. This pivotal role involves working as part of the Marketing and Design team for a creative manufacturer to promote and raise awareness of the company brands by bridging the gap between the raw products and the consumer in the arts and crafts industry. This role will suit an individual with a track record of experience working in a highly creative environment and a keen interest in both the UK and international craft markets.
- Demonstrates products at trade and retail shows as well as in-store demos and workshops
- Liaises with consumers/retailers/customer service by providing product support.
- Presents on TV shopping channels and creates supporting projects
- Supports with in-house filming and production
- Offers support to the sales team
- Supports the marketing strategy by identifying opportunities for growth and development
- Provides project based work for the company website and other online platforms
- Designs die designs as directed by the Product Development team
- Designs products fit for purpose and develops the necessary research before commencing work
- Creates projects for sponsored events
- Work with briefs to create projects for photo and video shoots
- Researches key trends and provides reports
- Provides display materials for trade and retail shows
- Provides projects for magazine editorials/advertorials and any other 3rd party activity
- Posts inspirational blogs / vlogs on a weekly basis
The successfully appointed Creative Designer will have the following skills and abilities:
- A track record of experience of working within the creative/craft industry
- Good working knowledge of Adobe software including Photoshop and Illustrator
- The ability to present information confidently on live video or workshop
- Must have high standard of visual communication skills
- Must be highly creative with the ability to adapt to a wide variety of creative environments/challenges
- Must be articulate, friendly and outgoing in order to convey a variety of ideas and concepts both in writing and in direct contact with customers/retailers and press etc
- Ability to work to a very high standard while under pressure
- Must keep up with developments in the UK/European craft industry and spot/anticipate trends
- Excellent IT skills
- Must be organized and have excellent time management skills
The business is a successful, growing creative business operating in both the UK and Internationally. The business uses a number of exciting marketing channels and offers a creative and commercially vibrant environment to work in. This is an ideal opportunity to work and learn within a growing, dynamic design and marketing team.
Salary of £18,000 - £22,000 per annum + 22 days holiday. Working hours are Monday to Friday, 8.30am - 5.00pm (with 30 minute lunch break).
Travail Employment Group is operating as an Employment Agency. Once you click to apply for this job your application will be immediately received by Travail Employment Group. If your application is successful a consultant will be in contact with you within the next 7 days. If you do not hear within the next 7 days you have not been successful on this occasion and unless otherwise advised, Travail will keep your details on file and contact you with future relevant opportunities.