Plymouth - £40,000-£45,000
I currently have a fantastic opportunity for Management Accountant to join a leading Plymouth based company.
Duties and Responsibilities include:
- To work with colleagues in the production and control of budgets, forecasts, plans and monitor performance and progress against them
- To contribute to the ongoing development of financial plans which deliver savings and improved value for money
- To prepare statistical information and reports as required in order to identify trends and areas of improvement, along with financial solutions
- To proactively identify process improvements
- To carry out project work as required
- To undertake any other reasonable duties and tasks as commensurate with the position
The successful candidate will be a proven, self-starter with a strong background in Manufacturing. You will be CCAB qualified and able to communicate with all levels of Management.