Senior Financial Services Administrator £32K F.S Benefits
Senior Financial Services Administrator £32K + F.S Benefits
Where you will be working
Our client is a highly respected market leader within the financial and professional services sector. They are a true employer of choice resulting in high staff retention, superb opportunity and impressive rewards for dedicated hard work.
What will you be doing?
- Dealing with daily requests and enquiries from clients.
- Arranging appointments and interacting with clients over phone and email.
- Supportive administration including managaing the in-house database system and supporting client documentation.
- Authorising and signing off on contracts and negotiating fees for clients.
- Applying to HMRC for Certificates of residence.
What you need:
Eexperience working within professional or financial services and great client srevice ability.
- Efficient administrative skills - understanding of admin processes.
- Great team spirit.
- Comfortable negotiating and discussing fees.
- Experience of dealing directly with suppliers.
- Outstanding people skills
- Positive 'can-do' attitude.
How to apply?
Email your CV or call Paul Sandys on in confidence to discuss further.