Exciting opportunity for a recently qualified accountant to join a leading international Marketing / Advertising and Outsourcing firm as they continue their global expansion.
The company builds on-site, off-site and offshore client solutions, working with blue chip clients globally and employs over 10,000 staff worldwide.
Working as part of the Finance Control team this role is dedicated to providing customer support to the growing European operations business. Actively supporting the Client Services team within the Retail & Consumer sector and focussing on 2 high profile FMCG clients in particular, it will produce insightful analysis to support decision making.
Responsible for two Finance Administrators you will need to ensure work is carried out to a high standard and in a timely fashion including;
- Client MI
- Servicing of Client Account teams
You will need to take full ownership of all relevant client cost centre P&A and Balance Sheet items ensuring accounting is done correctly by the team with the assistance of a dedicated off-shore Analyst.
Using your technical, problem solving and interpersonal skills you will ensure that revenue is maximised, cost efficiencies are being implemented and generate annual budgets along with periodic forecasts.
Delivery of business critical historic and forward looking management information, to aid inward and outward understanding of performance drivers and trends, while proactively researching the commercial drivers to ensure detailed articulation of reports to the wider business.
- Ability to provide appropriate degree of challenge to Client Services teams to ensure sound decision making from a financial perspective.
- Utilisation of systems, commercial and financial acumen to identify areas of improvement within the business.
- Financial modelling / commercial analysis to support various activities and assist in decision making within the division making within the division - new business opportunities, contract renewals and business development activities
- Involvement in the completion of the Divisional Budgets / Monthly and Quarterly forecasts
- Completion of monthly reporting and the provision of variance analysis and insightful commentary
- Ownership of client balance sheets along with identification and management of any potential risks
- Identification of process improvements to support the management team and improve the delivery of information across the division
- Ensure optimal financial processes are followed by the business especially around billing, work-in-progress and debt
- Identify opportunities for the enhancement of profitability through an intimate knowledge of business operations and understanding of profit and cost drivers
- Support the business by providing quality, relevant Management Information, requiring detailed understanding of the reporting environments on site and benchmarking to best practice
- Fully qualified accountant (CIMA / ACCA / ACA)
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong organisational skills to ensure completion of multiple activities within tight reporting deadlines
- Excellent Excel skills
- High level of commercial acumen with a strong desire to really understand the business
- Confidence in influencing senior stakeholders
- Eager for additional responsibilities with strong desire for career progression
- Experience working within Media / Marketing or Creative industry sector is preferable
To apply and learn more about this fantastic opportunity please click the link below with a copy of your CV.