Service Desk Analyst - £30K - South East London
Service Desk Analyst - South East London
Key Words: Service Desk, Troubleshooting, Cisco, Microsoft, Windows, Service, Resolution, Problem
A managed service provider that works within the educational sector are now looking for a Service Desk Analyst that will be the primary point of contact for resolving problems/issues and to also provide technical support to their customers.
The Service Desk Analyst will be responsible for:
- Having good a good IT technical background and having experience in a service desk environment.
- Good experience of 1st/2nd line support.
- Able to liaise with other colleagues in different departments
- Ability to resolve complex queries and problems
- Fully proficient with Windows technologies
- Exposure to Networking/Cisco
- Excellent troubleshooting and problem solving skills
- Good communication skills
- Being proactive and have a passion for service desk.
The Service Desk Analyst must hold or be willing to undergo DBS clearance!!!
HOW TO APPLY
If you are keen on the opportunity and would be keen to join a fast-growing organisation and play a vital role in the continued development then simply click the APPLY NOW button below.
If you are interested please send me your updated CV to
or call me on for a confidential discussion
PLEASE FEEL FREE TO ADD ME ON LINKEDIN
Circle Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy'. Earn yourself a referral bonus if you refer somebody else who fills the role! We also offer an iPad if you refer a new client to us and we recruit for them. Follow us on Facebook - Circle Recruitment , Twitter - @Circle_Rec and LinkedIn - Circle Recruitment.