Change Analyst Identity and Access Management
Change Analyst / IAM - £50k
Change analyst (IAM / Identity and Access Management) required on a permanent basis for a London based Client.
The ideal candidate will ideally have experience managing end to end change within an Identity Access Management function.
You must have:
- Experience working within a IAM function, ideally responsible for changes.
- Experience with Request Management tools and be able to implement changes within a framework
- An understanding of potential data quality and system issues for new / changing services and be able to rectify
- Experience supporting the identity and access management teams .
- A basic technical understanding to be able to provide technical support for the wider infrastructure.
- Be able to improve on processes and drive efficiencies across the IAM function.