Java Developer - Remote Working/London - FinTech - Apply Now!
My client is a leading FinTech firm who are looking to hire a Java Developer to join their security protection team. Our client is a leading provider of prepaid and credit corporate payment solutions for businesses across Europe, operating across a range of business sectors including travel, rewards, and incentives, media and production. Our client's extensive portfolio of payments solutions helps maximise profitability and reduce cost by transforming how companies manage payments to suppliers, employees, and customers.
This is an opportunity that any Java Developer should seriously consider!
We are looking for a Java Developer with six years of experience to join their development team and ensure data security to the highest standard
Duties will include:
- You will be responsible for design, specification and build of a high-performance SaaS based privacy platform and applications working with cutting edge technologies and solving complex engineering problems
- Being an Agile team you will be responsible required to use both core and transferable skills
- You will be involved in designing, scoping, building, testing and documenting applications and services
If you possess a "can do" attitude, are driven by research, problem solving, and thrive on challenges, we want to speak with you.
To be the right candidate for the job you will need to have commercial experience in the following:
- Experienced in design and development of large scale microservices and applications
- Java, JNI, and other server side technologies
- JSON, XML
- MySQL, MongoDB
- Rabbit MQ, ELK
Preferable skills for this role would be:
- Docker, Kubernetes
- Continuous Integration, Test Driven Development and Continuous Deployment
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU?
The chance to work for a truly innovative multi-award-winning FinTech Company that is being described as "one of the most disruptive FinTech companies in the market".
Salary is based on experience ranging between £50,000 to £70,000 - Maybe more for the right person!
Our client has an amazing benefit scheme for all their employees - This includes:
- Competitive base salary
- Generous bonus and benefits
- Private healthcare
- Flexible working
- Remote working with one meeting in London per week
THE START DATE
ASAP - Our client is keen to get the Java Developer job filled with the right person.
We really want to hear from you, even if it’s just to ask some questions about this job!
Click that nice big button to apply!
Get to know more about DeSantis Arin on LinkedIn